New (to us) Cyclone owners

The wife and I just purchased a 2014 3800 from a good friend of ours. They bought it new and used it once. So we saved quite a chunk over buying new. We are not new to the RV life, but are new to toyhaulers and fifth wheels. Howdy from Montana folks!

Derrick and Bev

danemayer

Hi Catfishmontana,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. If you have any questions, this is the place to get answers.

Since the previous owner only used the trailer once, let me suggest you consider an extended warranty from Good Sam. The manufacturers' warranties don't convey to 2nd owners. If there are still any shakeout problems, you'll have at least some protection against expensive repairs.

Or you could consider that chunk of money you saved as a self-insurance policy.

Enjoy the trailer and consider joining the Owners Club. Here's a link. You can check out the rally schedule by clicking on the EVENTS tab at top of page. Hope to see you at one down the road.

Thanks for the welcome. We will likely just foot the bill for any large repairs in the future. Small repairs I can usually handle. We are really excited. We cleaned and listed our old TT last night and already have a couple prospective buyers. Hoping this Cyclone treats as well as our Montana did over the years.

OEFVET

Congratulations and have lots of fun with it. Feel free to post any questions on the forum. There are several Cyclone owners that will be able to assist.

Dloebrich

Welcome aboard!
We have had our 4000 for 18 months and 8,000 miles. It has been a joy to own! The issues we have had have been super minor.
This forum has been a great tool to get info and avoid potential problems.
(search Tow Max Tires ASAP)