new user

Hello
Me and my wife just traded are 5th wheel camper in for a 2009 heartland bighorn 3580 RL. We just joined the owners forum. We are taking our bighorn out to Lake Showme for the last week of April. If anybody knows of any problems with this camper please post.

thank you, William & Rachel

danemayer

Hi WilliamReckenberg,

Congratulations on your new-to-you Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. If you have any questions about how things operate, this is a great place to get answers.

If the rig still has the original tires, they might be nearing end of life regardless of remaining tread. Trailer tires age differently than auto tires. Also, you'll want to carefully examine the caulking all around the rig to see if any maintenance is needed.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to share your adventures with the rest of us.

oldmannj

Where else but in the "show me" state would there be a Lake Showme , now that's one I'd like to visit!!! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Big Horn. ED.

dave10a

Hello
Me and my wife just traded are 5th wheel camper in for a 2009 heartland bighorn 3580 RL. We just joined the owners forum. We are taking our bighorn out to Lake Showme for the last week of April. If anybody knows of any problems with this camper please post.

thank you, William & Rachel
I seriously doubt you will get any advise on problems regarding a Heartland product on this forum. I would suggest that you ask this type of question on the RV.net forum.

stevenssr

Welcome to the forum William and Rachel, and congratulations on your Bighorn purchase. Tires are definitely something to check and watch closely. As far as the Big Horn itself, I doubt there are any systemic problems for you to worry about. I would definitely camp somewhere close to home for your first trip out. These rigs have a lot of systems on them and even with a good pre-delivery inspection and your experience, something could have gotten by that you really need to work. You may also find that you need to buy support equipment you didn't already have. Again, welcome to the Heartland owners family!!!