Newbie from Pennsylvania...settling in South Carolina

Wellwupdo

Hello, everyone! Total TT newbie here. Fiancé and I bought a North Trail 22fbs. We're both here from Northeast Pennsylvania, currently. Hitting the road August 2nd to tour the US for 3-6 months before we buy a place in South Carolina and settle down.

We have questions. LOTS AND LOTS of questions! And, this forum is making my head SPIN with all often great knowledge but frustrating navigation to get around and search.

It's the learning curve...I'll get there...unless it takes me longer because I am part Lithuanian :-D

Joking aside, I'm happy to be in the group and look forward to learning and making some of the inevitable mistakes so I can learn from them even more.

Peace!

Scott & Heather

Oregon_Camper

Welcome....

Ask all the questions you want....there are a LOT of very smart people here, willing to share their knowledge. :cool:

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family, check into some rallies while cruising the countryside. You won't find a better group of people!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wellwupdo

Thanks for the welcome!

Oregon_Camper, where about in Oregon are you from? I have family and friends out there. Looking forward to being back in the area.