Nice to meet you!

Hello all,

My wife and I just bought a 2011 edge m22. We are very excited about the adventures to come. I'm sure I will have a bunch of questions and it looks like I'm in the right place. We are newbies to camping in a travel trailer so I'm sure a lot of answers I am seeking are already on here somewhere. Anyways, it's good to meet everybody and I am looking forward to the knowledge and experience on this website.

Have a great day!

danemayer

Hi AverageJoe,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Edge and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. If you have questions or need help, we have a lot of resources on the forum.

We have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals, augmented by a set of owner-written user guides.

You can browse sub-forum areas for the subject matter of interest to you, and see what others have done in various situations.

There's a search function at the top right.

And you can post questions - there are a large number of active users on the forum who are happy to share what they've learned.

Feel free to share your adventures too, and make sure you check out the Owners Club. It's free to join and membership gets you into rallies where you'll have a great time and make a bunch of new friends. The EVENTS tab near the top will show you upcoming rallies and other events near you.

NP_Chief

Congratulations and welcome! There are quite a few knowledgeable folks here and are glad to help if you need it.