North Trail decals

Chin495

My wife wants to match our truck to our new North Trail. Like to purchase some of the Graphics to place on side of the body. can I get from Heartland?
Thanks
The Hinkley's from Maine

danemayer

Hi Chin495,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I believe Heartland has turned decals over to a 3rd party, but it's possible on new trailers that they may have some. In any case, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can help you one way or the other.

Chin495

Hi Chin495,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I believe Heartland has turned decals over to a 3rd party, but it's possible on new trailers that they may have some. In any case, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can help you one way or the other.

Thanks I will call customer service

wdk450

You may want to get some good photos of your trailer graphics and get in touch with a local business that does vehicle wraps. They can use their photographic techniques to make something for you.

I did a websearch on "Vehicle Wraps near Wales, Maine" and got a few hits. Here is the website of a company in Oakland, Maine. Check out their "Gallery" of the previous work they have done: https://www.bridesignsme.com/ There is 1 custom 5th wheel (With an American Eagle motif) among their examples.

Chin495

Post a pic when your done, I would love to see how it looks.
We will

- - - Updated - - -

You may want to get some good photos of your trailer graphics and get in touch with a local business that does vehicle wraps. They can use their photographic techniques to make something for you.

I did a websearch on "Vehicle Wraps near Wales, Maine" and got a few hits. Here is the website of a company in Oakland, Maine. Check out their "Gallery" of the previous work they have done: https://www.bridesignsme.com/ There is 1 custom 5th wheel (With an American Eagle motif) among their examples.

I have been working on that we have a small sign shop and called one of my contact. Thanks