EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Reno - 06/05/2024 to 06/09/2024

Added to Calendar: 06/05/24, 06/06/24, 06/07/24, 06/08/24, 06/09/24

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Time to sign up is running out !!!
Nevada & California Heartland Owners Club Verdi NV Gold Ranch RV Resort Wed June 5th, 2024, through Sun June 9. All Models Welcome.
Hi folks, the RV park is trying to get me to release sites. Please
make your rally reservation now?
We have blocked 40 sites again, so PLEASE consider reserving your site now, as the more reservations, the easier it is for us to recruit sponsors and raffle donations. Call 775-345-8880.
When you book, please give the park permission to give me your name.
The park is very strict about confirming sites and names.
If you do not see your reservation below, please send me a note so I can add you to the list.
This will be our last Rally as leaders, so please help us make it a great success.
As always, Gold Ranch has a group coming right behind us, so if you plan on staying extra days, call now.
If you have a reservation and need to cancel, contact me, not the park or we will lose the spot.
The plan is very much a work in progress; here is what we have so far:
Wednesday afternoon June 5th: sign in space 70
Thursday, June 6th: Continue signing in. 5 PM potluck appetizer Meet and Greet
Friday, June 7thin planning stage Poss workshop/s
Saturday, June 8th CornHole We need a tournament leader.
5 PM Saturday: June 8 at 5 PM: James “Keg Head” Kirkland’s Famous Santa Maria Style BBQ, including Tri Tip, Chicken, beans, salad, and Garlic Bread. Please bring your own set up. Potluck Dessert, auction and raffles
Auction /Raffle Prizes and discounts far:
Battleborn Batteries/Dragonfly $500 Gift Certificate
TST is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with a display for our auction. In addition, they are offering a Rally Discount
Torklift is providing a gift certificate to auction for a set of steps and a discount code for step systems and StableLoads.
Lippert is sending welcome goodies and donating a raffle item.
Heartland Logo wear and more.
We will have Dag's Mobile RV Repair and Clean Machine Wash and Detail on site again.
If you would like to set an appointment with Dag’s call Don at 775-847-5265 and leave a message.
If you would like to schedule Eric at Clean Machine, contact me.
Clean Machine Wash and Detail
Wash: $4 a ft.
Wash and Wax: $8.00 a ft Sorry, Eric cannot detail oxidized RVs at this event but will wash if you would like
Protect All Rubber treatment $40.00
We have slots available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Performance Braking is offering to be onsite if there is enough interest.
They are offering:
Bearing Repacks, Suspension Upgrades and Disc Brake installations.
Contact Kelly @ 405-626-7009 or kelly@performancetrailerbraking.com
Rally Signups so far, it’s not too early to reserve.
The Park is not willing to give me names so please let them know its ok to give me your name and Sp number
Sp # Name
34 Conklin
41 Phillips
46 Causby
47 Dutton
50 Pool
51 Machado
52 Tristao
53 Ridenhour
57 Thornburgh
58 Davis
59 Marsh
60 Hogan
62 Linde
64 Givens
66 Paden
68 Bishop
69 Bishop
70 Latipow
71 G. Smith
72 Haddock
73 Haddock/Dykes
74 Redding
76 Gehan
83 English

Event Type
  1. Chapter Rally
Venue Name
Gold Ranch RV Resort
Venue City
Reno
Venue State / Province
NV
Venue Country
  1. United States
Rally Start Date
Jun 5, 2024
Rally End Date
Jun 9, 2024
Number of Sites Held
Heartland Brand Fee
$10.00
Non-Heartland Brand Fee (per person)
$15.00
Event Leader
TTontheroad
Event Leader Contact
https://heartlandowners.org/conversations/add?to=TTontheroad
Agenda
TBD
Last edited:

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Nevada Chapter Heartland Owners Club Verdi Gold Ranch 2024 Wed June 5th, 2024, through Sun June 9. All Models Welcome.

This will be our last Rally as leaders so please help us make it a great success.

We have blocked 40 sites again, so PLEASE consider reserving your site now, as the more reservations, the easier it is for us to recruit sponsors and raffle donations. Call 775-345-8882.

As always, Gold Ranch has a group coming right behind us, so if you plan on staying extra days, call now.

If you have a reservation and need to cancel, contact me not the park or we will lose the spot.

Friday, June 7th in planning stage Poss workshop/s

Saturday, June 8th
CornHole

5 PM Catered group dinner Potluck Dessert, auction and raffles

TST
is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with a display for our auction. In addition, they are offering a Rally Discount

Torklift is providing a gift certificate to auction for a set of steps and a discount code for step systems and StableLoads.

We will have Dag's Mobile RV Repair and Clean Machine Wash and Detail on site again.

If you would like to set an appointment with Dag’s call Don at 775-847-5265 and leave a message

Wash and Wax: $8.00 a ft Sorry, Eric cannot detail oxidized RVs at this event but will wash if you would like

Signups so far, lets add your name

Sp # Name

41 Phillips

46 Causby

48 Paden

52 Tristao

53 Ridenhour

54 Ridenhour

58 Davis

59 Marsh

60 Hogan

62 Linde

64 Givens

65 Kirkland

66 Sargent

70 Latipow

71 G. Smith​

Last edited:

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Time to sign up is running out !!!
Nevada & California Heartland Owners Club Verdi NV Gold Ranch RV Resort Wed June 5th, 2024, through Sun June 9. All Models Welcome.
Hi folks, the RV park is trying to get me to release sites. Please
make your rally reservation now?
We have blocked 40 sites again, so PLEASE consider reserving your site now, as the more reservations, the easier it is for us to recruit sponsors and raffle donations. Call 775-345-8880.
If you do not see your reservation below, please send me a note so I can add you to the list.
This will be our last Rally as leaders, so please help us make it a great success.
If you have a reservation and need to cancel, contact me, not the park or we will lose the spot.
Saturday, June 8th CornHole We need a tournament leader.
5 PM Saturday: June 8 at 5 PM: James “Keg Head” Kirkland’s Famous Santa Maria Style BBQ, including Tri Tip, Chicken, beans, salad, and Garlic Bread. Please bring your own set up. Potluck Dessert, auction and raffles
Battleborn Batteries/Dragonfly $500 Gift Certificate
TST is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with a display for our auction. In addition, they are offering a Rally Discount
If you would like to set an appointment with Dag’s call Don at 775-847-5265 and leave a message.
They are offering:
The Park is not willing to give me names so please let them know its ok to give me your name and Sp number
Sp # Name
34 Conklin
41 Phillips
46 Causby
47 Dutton
50 Pool
51 Machado
52 Tristao
53 Ridenhour
57 Thornburgh
58 Davis
59 Marsh
60 Hogan
62 Linde
64 Givens
66 Paden
68 Bishop
69 Bishop
70 Latipow
71 G. Smith
72 Haddock
73 Haddock/Dykes
74 Redding
76 Gehan
83 English

Last edited:

calfirebill

February 14 UPDATE Time to Reserve 😊
Note: This is Now a Dual State Rally open to all members and soon-to-be members.
If you have a reservation and need to cancel, contact me not the park or we will lose the spot.
Saturday, June 8th CornHole Dan Barnett has offered to lead the tournament . Please PM Dan with your signups
5 PM Saturday: June 8 at 5 PM: James “Keg Head” Kirkland’s Famous Santa Maria Style BBQ, including Tri Tip, Chicken, beans, salad, and Garlic Bread. Please bring your own setup.
Potluck Dessert, auction and raffles
TST is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with a display for our auction. In addition, they are offering a Rally Discount.
They are offering:
Sp # Name
34 Conklin
41 Phillips
46 Causby
47 Dutton
48 Paden
50 Pool
51 Machado
52 Tristao
53 Ridenhour
54 Ridenhour
58 Davis
59 Marsh
60 Hogan
62 Linde
64 Givens
65 Kirkland
66 Available
68 Bishop
69 Bishop
70 Latipow
71 G. Smith
72 Haddock
73 Haddock/Dykes
76 Gehan
84 Moore
Bill and Joy Redding are attending and have reservations in site #74. We used to be from Chico California and now live in Casa Grande Arizona during the winter and in Lake Almanor California in the summer.

2016 Big Horn 3575EL

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Bill and Joy Redding are attending and have reservations in site #74. We used to be from Chico California and now live in Casa Grande Arizona during the winter and in Lake Almanor California in the summer.

2016 Big Horn 3575EL
GREAT and Thank you, will add you to my list