Picking up our new 2016 Bighorn 3585RL

rmathews

Hello Everybody!
I'm new to this forum and will be picking up my new 2016 Bighorn 3585RL this week end.
This is not my first trailer, but first Heartland product.

I live in Beaverton Oregon and hope to learn a lot about this product from this forum.

Thanks!

jimtoo

Re: 2016 Bighorn 3585RL

Hi rmathews,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Check out and join our Heartland Owners Club, join us at a rally when you can and you will meet lots of great folks and make friends for a life time.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum rmathews! As Jim said above, please consider joining the H.O.C. and join us next Summer at the Oregon and Washington Rallies, which are back to back weekend at the end of July. If you're wine drinkers and don't mind the cold, join us in the Tri Cities in Washington over Valentines Day weekend for the Red Wine and Chocolate Festival. All of these and many more are under the "Events" tab on the forum.

Rod

Oregon_Camper

Hello Everybody!
I'm new to this forum and will be picking up my new 2016 Bighorn 3585RL this week end.
This is not my first trailer, but first Heartland product.

I live in Beaverton Oregon and hope to learn a lot about this product from this forum.

Guessing you're picking up at Curtis? Make sure to get the PDI from my signature below. You'll need about 4 hours to complete, but you'll find a lot of things that need to be resolved before you sign.

I'm also in Beaverton...enjoy your new 5th wheel. We just camped at Silver Falls last weekend and woke up to snow on Sunday morning.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Welcome!
As Rod said, we hope you can join us at one or more events next year. In the meantime, have fun with your new coach.
Kristy

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new BH and welcome to the forum and Heartland family. You'll find great info here along with some great people with lots of knowledge. Consider joining the HOC where you can begin to put faces to the names of people you meet here. That's the best part of owning a HL product. Attending the rallies and meeting people who share your same passion is really enjoyable. Great people on this site and even better in person. Hope to meet you down the road.

danemayer

Re: new hearthland owners

Hello All!
We will be picking up our 2016 Bighorn 3585RL this weekend. Hope to learn about this product from this forum.

Rick

Hi rmathews,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Take your time on the walk through with the dealer and make sure you understand how everything operates. Have them show you the winterizing controls and how to get to the water pump.

If possible stay nearby the dealer for a day or two trying everything out. Talk to the service manager beforehand to arrange while-you-wait service in case you find anything that needs attention.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here. Answers usually come pretty quickly.

Gaffer

Welcome and do come to some rallys. They are a blast. The Heartland community is like family.

rmathews

Guessing you're picking up at Curtis? Make sure to get the PDI from my signature below. You'll need about 4 hours to complete, but you'll find a lot of things that need to be resolved before you sign.

I'm also in Beaverton...enjoy your new 5th wheel. We just camped at Silver Falls last weekend and woke up to snow on Sunday morning.

Thanks for the PDI - I will use it! Yes picking up from Curtis Trailers.
My current trailer is at Cannon Beach RV until March 15th , and will be taking the new one there this week end.

Rick

rmathews

Hi rmathews,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Take your time on the walk through with the dealer and make sure you understand how everything operates. Have them show you the winterizing controls and how to get to the water pump.

If possible stay nearby the dealer for a day or two trying everything out. Talk to the service manager beforehand to arrange while-you-wait service in case you find anything that needs attention.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here. Answers usually come pretty quickly.

We are camping in the new trailer immediately after pick up to check everything out!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: New Heartland Owners

Congratulations on the new rig! I know you will love it!

Safe travels!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

yport

Swapping out to Goodyear G614's an excellent ... and safe ... idea. Strange, when I toured the factory in 7/14 they were installing all G614's on the wheels and said they made the decision to go all Goodyear 614's going forward. Hmmm.

danemayer

Swapping out to Goodyear G614's an excellent ... and safe ... idea. Strange, when I toured the factory in 7/14 they were installing all G614's on the wheels and said they made the decision to go all Goodyear 614's going forward. Hmmm.
Not sure why you're humming. I think Bighorns now ship with Sailun LR G tires. No need to upgrade from Sailuns to GY G614s.

'Lil Guy'

Re: Picking up new 2016 Bighorn 3585RL

Congrats on your new BH. Our 2016 BH came with the Sailun tires. Enjoy that new rig and hope to see you down the road.

Geodude

Congrats from another 3585 owner. It's a great floor plan, we love ours. Enjoy!