Quick Question

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Our new 3585RL will have two hydraulic slides and one electric/cable slide.
The electric being the monster bedroom slide.

Peace
Dave

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the input...I was just curious! Our new BC has cables for the bedroom, something I am not very familiar with. It seems some Bighorns do and others don't! I wonder what the deciding factor for using the cables vs hydraulic in the design is. I know a cable system must be cheaper. I also think it must take up less room under the bed. Our BC has a good sized storage area under the bed...not sure this would be possible with hydraulic rails etc.

Happy Camping!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Thanks for the input...I was just curious! Our new BC has cables for the bedroom, something I am not very familiar with. It seems some Bighorns do and others don't! I wonder what the deciding factor for using the cables vs hydraulic in the design is. I know a cable system must be cheaper. I also think it must take up less room under the bed. Our BC has a good sized storage area under the bed...not sure this would be possible with hydraulic rails etc.

Happy Camping!

The deciding factor is the size of the slide...the extra large bedroom slide in some of the Bighorns does not allow a proper placement for the hydraulic ram, so the cabled slide is the option choosen.