Rally Minor Repairs/Adjustments Request Form - Ready for use...

jbeletti

Hello to all who are registered for the 2007 International Rally,

We have created and tested an online form that we will ask each of you to use to request up to 3 items you'd like service personnel to attend to while you are at the rally.

Here's a link to the form on the rally website. Please complete the form, print it, then click the Submit button. The form will be routed electronically to cbMidland. Chuck will go through them to ensure that we have all the information we need to turn in a usable request to the factory on your behalf. Chuck will also be verifying that items being requested are within the guidelines of work that can be performed on-site at the rally.

Below are the request guidelines.

Thanks,

Jim

<table> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3"> 2007 Minor Repairs and Adjustments - Preface

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="1" width="806"> <tbody><tr> <td>
On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, May 31, June 1st and 2nd at the 2007 Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, IN, the Heartland factory and its representatives will be performing complimentary “minor” service work on trailers at the fairgrounds.

Minor service work for this event is defined as adjustments, tweaks, touch-ups and possibly small item replacements etc. Some examples of items that should be able to be taken care of on-site are touching up wood working, repairing or adjusting doors and drawers, re-securing trims & moldings, repairing minor plumbing issues, fixing vents, checking systems, etc.

Due to the number of trailers at the rally and the overall time allowed, please list in order of importance to you, up to 3 items that you would like Heartland to look at. Heartland will do their best to accommodate your top 2 during the Rally, and possibly a 3rd, time permitting.

NOTE: If you feel like you need more than just minor repairs or adjustments, please be advised that these will not be done at the rally. Rather, feel free to schedule an appointment with Recreational Specialties or RV Capital Service Center before or after the rally. Below is their contact information:

Recreational Specialties
2010-1/2 Cassopolis Street (C.R. 19 - just south of I-80)
Elkhart, IN 46514
Phone: 574.262.7771 email: ron@rec-spec.com web: www.rec-spec.com

RV Capital Service Center
2717 B Oakland Avenue
Elkhart, IN 46517
Phone: 574-970-0120 or toll-free 866-970-0120 email: tracyrvcsc@comast.net

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Thanks for the fine form design, Jim.

Before the owners click onto the form, we will be using the last EIGHT characters of the VIN, so please have this information ready before starting the form. This has been requested by the factory.

You may also want to update this into your signature so it will be readily available if you should need it for future purposes.

fulltimer

You do a very nice job with this forum. I appreciate all your efforts and look forward to meeting you.

This is really not the place but what do we need to do if we want to have our unit weighed? Do I need to contact someone prior to the rally?

cdbMidland

Just thought that I would mention those forms that I have received to-date...

Ray LeTourneau
Chuck Batcke
John Morgan
Tom Atkinson
Tom Webber
William Parent
Robert Seaman
William Tetreault

and one that has been submitted and then withdrawn...
Gerald & Carolyn Wigley

Remember that only the top two may be worked upon and the factory may advise me that something shown is more than can be fixed at the rally.

Chuck

Hi Chuck and Sandra,

I just sent in my repair form for our 2006 - 3200 Big Horn. Hope you got it okay.

Janet and Don Robbins
Dearborn, Michigan

cdbMidland

Deadline for forms is May 4

Scott Tuttle has advised me that we need a deadline of May 4 so that he can make sure that the appropriate help is lined up.

jbeletti

Deadline of May 4 has also been added to the Sign-Up Form for the Minor Repairs and Adjustments.

If you are registered for the rally and if you have some items that need attention and you have not already completed the online form, click here to go to the form now.

I know there are some folks who have already scheduled themselves in at Recreational Specialties or RV Capital Service Center for repairs before or after the rally. For these people, I'd not expect forms to come in for them.

This will leave us more time for the unexpected.

Thanks,

Jim

cdbMidland

Reminder - one week to go for rally repair requests

Remember that the deadline for submitting your minor repair request forms is May 4.

Chuck

cdbMidland

I received a blank form Friday. Someone may have accidentally hit the submit button before filling it out (I don't think we tested for that situation). Anyway, if you haven't seen your name in this thread or have gotten some kind of reply, I don't have your request.

Chuck

cdbMidland

May 4 deadline looms

Just a few days left before the deadline for submitting minor repair requests. The deadline is May 4 AND IT IS A FIRM DEADLINE.

The factory must have time to order parts and schedule repairs with RSI and RV Capital, so THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS DEADLINE DATE.

Some of you may already scheduled repairs either before or after, so maybe this is why we have only heard from 16 of you as of today.

cdbMidland

Last Call!!!

At midnight, Friday, May 4, requests for MINOR repairs for your units will close. Nothing will be added after that time. Please don't show up at the rally telling us that you just found out something is not right - these will not be fixed.

If you have something major, please contact your dealer, Capital RV or RSI to see if they can fit you in.

Chuck

cdbMidland

Repairs Request is now closed

23 owners have submitted requests for minor repairs.

The form is now closed and the spreadsheet has been sent to Scott Tuttle at Heartland.

SmokeyBare

Just a note:

I spent part of a day having a few items taken care of by Recreational Sepecialties on Wednesday the 23. They did a wonderful job on my repairs... pointed out another small problem I should have taken care of in the future... and made note of that small problem so it will be part of my record... explaining it will be taken care of when I make the arrangments to have it worked on again.

Matt Cameron is Recreational Specialties Service Manager...
Matt was the one who I delt with for my repairs.
Matt made sure I was satisified before I left that afternoon.
He and his company did a great job on my repairs.

Thanks Matt...
Thanks Recreational Specialties...
Thanks Heartland...
For a Job Well Done !!!!

Marv