Rally Update for 9-April - 61 sites sold! 12 more added...

jbeletti

Well, we did it - we sold all 61 of our initial allocation of sites!

We have spoken to the 4H Fairgrounds and we're now able to add on 12 more sites in the same area.

For those who have not yet registered and want one of these 12 additional sites, please click here, then click the Register link.

Please note these 12 additional sites will not include dinner at Yoder's Farm. The is due to maximum seating capacity at Yoders.

Bus seating is limited for the factory tour(s). Our extra attendees will still be able to take the factory tour(s), but will have to caravan in their own vehicles along with our buses.

See you all soon!

Jim

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Good news....

Glad to hear the initial site blocks have been reserved Jim ! I believe this will be a great turn out for the rally. We should all have a great time meeting other owners/forum members.

Now the only thing we can hope for is better weather than we're having now. Even here in Florida it's not been nice.

We'll be leaving Florida and returning to northern Michigan tomorrow morning, dragging our feet thru AL/MS/TN/AR/MO with a stop for a few days @ Branson.

Tom & Sharol

Midastouch

That's Life!

Not quite sure where to post this but we unfortunately won't be able to attend the Rally this year!:( Jim has already been advised a few weeks ago about the changes that had to be made to our plans because of a new job and career for "Flatop". He'll be going from a 21 year firefighter career to a railroad career and starts school the 2nd week of May. Sacrifices and disappointments now, but a great future that I'm sure will make up for the changes that have to take place to get there!

We are planning a short trip to our dealer in Knoxville (RV's for Less) in 2 weeks to address some minor repairs and this will be our vacation for this year.

I was envious last year after reading about the great time everyone had, just knowing that this year we could be there ... Maybe next year!

We'll be following the forum closely and want to let everyone here know that although we will not be there to meet everyone in person ... we will be there in thought and wish everyone a safe trip and an awesome time!;)

Lynne

Tom of Ypsi

Tom and Sharol,

I would not drag my feet coming back to Michigan I would drag an anchor, a really big one. It is cold, snowing again but nothing sticking here in SE Mi, suppose to warm up to close to 60 by the weekend but rain. Who knows after that. In the UP around Marquette they had 64 1/2" of snow over the weekend.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I agree with you Tom of Ypsi. We got back Tuesday of last week - about 90 miles northwest of you and Tom and Sharol are quite a ways north of us. Has snowed here every day but one and the ground in Midland now has about 3" of wet snow on the ground.

Tom and Sharol - do take your time dragging on back.

gawelsh

MidasTouch - what a disappointment ! I'm sorry we won't get to meet this year...I'm anxious to show you the lift top table from Brookstone that you were interested in. Good luck with the new career plans in your household and we'll hope to meet you at the '08 rally , if not sooner !

Midastouch

gawelsh ...

I'm still not over the disappointment yet but have to focus on the much bigger picture. I guess I'll have to read about the fun we missed and look at the pictures taken with envy! Again ... everyone be safe and we'll look forward to hearing all about what we missed!:rolleyes: