Remove booster switch 2010 Sundance

MarkD

I'm trying to check coax connections on the booster switch on my Sundance 3200RE. The Jensen TV signal comes and goes on a nice day with no storms anywhere close. The winegard (spelling??) antennae coax from the head was replaced to where it connected to just above the roof of RV. I checked connection on back of TV. The booster switch seems to work because when I turn it off and light goes off, then turn it back on, tv picture is good but only about 15 or 20 minutes then bad again. I thought maybe connection on back of switch is bad, but I can only get screws out and plate only comes out about 1 inch. The board or whatever is back of the wallplate wont clear. It's as if the cable from the antenna is too short. So my question is is it possible the Am/FM stereo has to come out to gain access to back of booster? And if so, how does it come out? It's a Jensen model stereo. I see no screws holding the front. Any input is greatly appreciated. Sorry for such a long post. Am I even heading in the right direction?