Sealing a 14 Gateway

I've been reading through some of the forums here about roof sealing. From what I gather, Henri's seems to be the overall one of choice. Issue is, my local Home Depot has several types ranging from $400 to $89. Obviously you get what you pay for, but as we are still repairing from Hurricane Ian, I can't afford $400. What is out there I can get at Lowe's or Home Depot that is at least reliable but won't wipe out my VA disability check for the month? Any ideas?

wdk450

A couple of years ago long time USA roofing coating manufacturer Henrys got bought out by a Chinese concern. Or maybe it was just "supply chain issues", but anyways all of their prices doubled.
I think that Lowe's gives a 10% veteran's discount, check with the other home improvement stores to see if they will match that. Maybe Lowes or HD will give you a credit card to pay it off over time.
Do internet searches for other possibilities.

I like Henry's Tropi-Cool 887 because of its 94% IR heat reflectivity rating. It was 100 degrees here in the San Diego mountains today, and I kept comfortable inside with the AC and a small fan. Highest inside temp about 80 degrees (thermostat set for 75) The Henrys seals the roof from rain pretty good, too.

I'll have to look into it and see if they have that there the Rain is The One thing I Want To make sure I protect the Roof from so as long as it seals it up