Service Recommendations in Southeast Michigan

APT

I lost a tire tread yesterday which tore up the slide floor, cables, chain, motor, and I'm not sure what else yet. Depending on cost to repair, I may submit an insurance claim. Thankfully after over 5 years I have not had to visit and RV dealer for service. I used Harold's Frame shop for an axle alignment a couple years ago who may do this kind of work too. I purchased new tires at that time and will pursue the tire warranty as well. The coach needs to at least be sealed up soon. Thankfully we were underway with a spare tire and some zip ties to get it home.

General RV is probably the largest volume of new sales, but I feel dirtier every time I visit one of their locations.

TIA,
APT

APT

Maxxis M8008 215/75R14 Date code 3111. I will consult with the store I ordered those from as well. I inspect the tires before each trip and maintain 50PSI. This is our third season with them, but we towed about 6000 miles plus about 4500 miles between the prior two years. The tread and steel belts separated from the air chamber and it still is inflated and held up the RV. I was unable to see any evidence of what started the separation, i.e. defect vs. foreign object.