Shower Drain Leaking On Floor

COURTCOP

When winterizing my camper a couple weeks ago I noticed when filling my gray tank through my shower with a hose to flush it, water was leaking from underneath the shower stall leaking out onto the floor. I have also noticed over the years that the shower floor feels like there is too much movement and not enough support under there. Would it be worth it to take out the shower and floor pan and attempt to get better support under the floor pan? Has anyone had a similar problem and what did you do to remedy the issue ? Thank you in advance for any input.......

P.S. There is not a lot of room through the small access panel under the shower pan and am curious as to whether this is something that is not to crazy to remove and put back together. I'm pretty handy with my tools but have never attempted to do anything like this on a camper and just don't want a different leak when I get through and I know sometimes these type of things can lead to other unforeseen problems. Such as my septic flush out valve is behind there and has never functioned properly. The hose for the flush out was crimped before and I fixed that as best I could but it still doesn't seem to flush out the black tank like it should. It seems restricted still somewhere. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you folks !!!!

Dahillbilly

some of the support for the shower can be acessed via the basement compartment by removing the rear wall of the compartment depends on which rv it is

COURTCOP

some of the support for the shower can be acessed via the basement compartment by removing the rear wall of the compartment depends on which rv it is
Thank you so much Dahillbilly for the reply. I unfortunately do not have that convenience in my shower. I have a small 12 inch by 9 inch or so access hole in the front. Thank you for your time. I think I am just going to have to sink my teeth into this and start taking it apart. Take it slow and happy camping !!!!

sengli

Ya if it was a fifth wheel all of the plumbing runs are accessible via the under neath storage area. With a TT, it is totally different. Honestly you need to find that leak, because water kills RVs.

COURTCOP

Ya if it was a fifth wheel all of the plumbing runs are accessible via the under neath storage area. With a TT, it is totally different. Honestly you need to find that leak, because water kills RVs.
Roger that bro. No doubt. I will be all over it this winter......Thanks for the help !!!