SOLVED: Cyclone - Electrical issue

mgwdds

The living room electrical outlets on my 4100 are without power. Specifically the outlet for the TV, the outlets behind on both sides of the couch, the outlet below the light switch for the strip lighting above the couch, the outlet on the couch side of the kitchen island and the power that controls the DVD player in the island. I've look at all breakers and all fuses under the tv and all are good. Is there another place that I should be looking?

danemayer

Re: ATF: Cyclone - Electrical issue

Hi mgwdds,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Let me suggest you start your generator to see if the problem goes away when on generator power. If it does, you probably lost one leg of your 50 amp shore power service, most likely either due to a problem with the power pedestal outside, or the connection at the trailer.

haulinem

Sounds like your 4100 is a 2014 or later. Not sure what is on the same circuit, however anything in the island with the sink should be on your gfci circuit. Check for a gfci outlet (mine is in the bathroom under the sink) and see if it needs to be reset.

mgwdds

Sounds like your 4100 is a 2014 or later. Not sure what is on the same circuit, however anything in the island with the sink should be on your gfci circuit. Check for a gfci outlet (mine is in the bathroom under the sink) and see if it needs to be reset.

it was the gfci outlet. I always thought they were on separate breakers. Not a whole circuit. Thanks.