Suggestions for tv wall mount.

JacieB

Hi,
We have a North Trail 26 LRSS (2013) and we would like to mount a tv in the bedroom. We are not really sure what kind of mount to get and are looking for suggestions. For now the TV is a 19" flat screen we are "borrowing" from our home kitchen. We hope to put the portable DVD player in the cabinet below. Thanks,

Jane

F_Goose

Hi Jane,
Did you ever get a solution for your bedroom TV?
We just purchased a 2015 26LRSS and have had it for 2 weeks. It came with a 24" TV in the living area and thought it was too small for viewing to the rear lounge chairs. I removed the 24" TV and installed with the existing mount to the BR above the closet. I then bought a full motion TV mount and a new 32" TV (largest TV without portruding into the hallway) for the living area. The full motion allows the TV to extend past the slide-out wall or into the hallway space while viewing. I installed a strap system to lock against the wall while traveling. Our new 2015 has a complete flat area where the LR TV goes; not sure if your year's model has the cabinet with inset that restricts your TV size. Also, is your BR TV location in your closet or above it?
Hopefully you've found a solution already.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I just went and got a flat mount from Best Buy for ours. It will tilt but that is it. We have a 24 inch on ours and so far no problems.

jeffdee

Hi,
We have a North Trail 26 LRSS (2013) and we would like to mount a tv in the bedroom. We are not really sure what kind of mount to get and are looking for suggestions. For now the TV is a 19" flat screen we are "borrowing" from our home kitchen. We hope to put the portable DVD player in the cabinet below. Thanks,

Jane

I put a 24" VIZIO Smart TV on a swing arm mount from SAM'S Club in our bedroom.

(Ugh! I have too many TVs to deal with in my Cyclone...but it does keep the wife happy.)