Thanks to Heartland

Geonkat

:DWe took delivery of our new Bighorn last week and now I can see why so many of you love your Bighorn. We had worked with our dealer to have a few changes such as moving the Fantastic Fan to the bathroom and replacing the day/night shades in the living area with blinds. Heartland built our unit exactly as we wanted and actually used Landmark blinds (some Landmark customer probably wanted day/night shades). Heartland has shown a willingness to work with the customer! We have noticed some changes / improvements in our unit compared to others we saw when we first started shopping. These things show Heartland is paying attention to the customer and this will enable them to continue to build better products. I hope Heartland continues to monitor this forum and interact with the customer, for that's what sets them apart from the rest of the industry.

Is it perfect??? No, not yet. Our dealer corrected most of our minor findings and ordered a couple of parts. A few small things I found after leaving the dealer I will correct myself. These things will all get corrected and will not affect our enjoyment. Overall, we are very satisfied with our Bighorn.

I'll have to give Heartland an "A" :D

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Great to hear! Welcome to the forum and the Heartland family...great company and great bunch of people here, who are more than willing to help with info and advice, etc....

archbarb

We have been more than pleased with Heartland since we got our North Trail 26rks in 2008.We are heading to Elkhart on Saturday morning to pick up our new Big Country 3250TS. We looked at many (and I do mean many) other brands but in the end we loved the BC because: #1 it was made by Heartland, #2 Heartland's Customer Service is superior, and #3 we couldn't find anything we liked better than the BC. PDI on Monday then we'll head out on our shake-down "mystery" trip....not sure where we'll be going but I have the confidence in Heartland that it will get us there very happily!!!
Barb

jbeletti

George and Kathi,

Thank you for buying a Bighorn! I am pleased to hear we built your unit with the minor changes you wanted. While we are not a custom builder, some minor alterations can often times be accommodated and in this case, they were items that really made the difference for you. Sorry to here of some minor imperfections. We are not perfect as you know - but it's a good opportunity to show you how we may support you after your purchase. Have a great dealer is fantastic as well. Enjoy your rig and hope to see you down the road.

Barb,

Great to hear you guys are moving up to your second Heartland product. That speaks volumes for Heartland and your belief in us. Thank you! The BC is an awesome product and Bryan W and his team work hard to keep it that way. Thank you for staying "in the family". Time to join the Owners Club now :)

Jim

dieselsweetheart

Hi George and Kathi and welcome to the "family" from the PA Chapter Leaders. I'm sure you will enjoy your Big Horn as much as we all enjoy ours!! Make sure you become a member (see Jim B's link) and come have some wonderful times at the rallies!! Hope to see you in Goshen next year!!!

4ever

Congratulations on your new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland family. I know you will really enjoy your Bighorn. Heartland is great at working with you on those minor problems.

Ted

K

karykatz

George and Kathi,

Everyone from Bighorn thanks you and we know you will enjoy your new Bighorn. Wecome to the family and happy camping.

B

bwwalczak

It is great to hear so many people are happy with their Big Countrys. As usual, if you are passing through northern Indiana, Heartland is located directly on Interstate 80/90, exit 92. You cannot miss us. You can drive for about 1/2 mile and Heartland is located on the south side of the highway. Stop by and see us!!

supernan1414

We also want to thank Heartland for building us a fantastic fifth wheel. We took delivery of our 3185 RL Big Horn and words can not describe how beautiful it is. A while back someone on here said they liked the floor plan but the bed up against the front without a head board felt it looked unfinished. I had to agree with that but was willing to live with it because I liked every thing else. Well our Big Horn arrived with a built in head board that really finishes off the bedroom. I am very happy with the look, also we expected at 32" TV, it arrived with a 42". We ordered the booth dinette and that also is great. I have to say WE love our Big Horn.

There were some issues with ours when it arrived at the dealer but were taken care of before they allowed us to take delivery. They made us wait a extra day.