The Vault Issues with Solar Connection

Hello, I own a 2024 Mallard 2105. It's a great RV with no major issues. We have used on two large trips so far and getting ready for a 5-week trip out west in the fall. I am trying to connect a solar panel to the prewired solar hookups. I am having issues and getting no clear answers from Heartland on how to hook the solar using the vault. They told me to watch the video. I did it review numerous times and it has no connection to the Vault wiring. My solar controller is wired to a battery disconnect switch that is wired to the solar panel which is not on the video. This is a good thing as I can stop the solar just my turning this switch.

My issue is with the Vault and how to connect to the solar controller. I see the red wire from the controller into the vault and it's connected to a fuse other than the 50 AMP solar fuse. The solar fuse has two positive connections one that goes to the battery and another one with no wires on it. I am wondering if they hooked this up incorrectly. I am trying to get an answer from Heartland but that don't have any wiring diagrams. Here are the pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

Attachments

• Vault 1.jpg
    Vault 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Vault 2.jpg
    Vault 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Vault 3.jpg
    Vault 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7