Theater Seating Manufacturer

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
We chose the theater seating in our 2015 Landmark Savannah. It has been very satisfactory from a comfort standpoint, but one of the recliner backs has shown signs of deterioration to the point of being ugly. I am curious if others are having this issue and if anyone know who the manufacturer of this product would be. We find no information in the multitude of brochures and documentation in the owner's pouch. Please advise.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Can't be sure of yours but ours in our Bighorn were from Lippert. Suggest contacting Heartland to be sure. Doug

travlingman

In our 2015 Savannah it was made by Lippert. The backs held up fine, but we had an issue with the bottoms of ours. I happen to have a complete new set in my basement if you might be interested. Mine is the lighter colored brown/tan, can't remember the color name. Mine are not powered.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
In our 2015 Savannah it was made by Lippert. The backs held up fine, but we had an issue with the bottoms of ours. I happen to have a complete new set in my basement if you might be interested. Mine is the lighter colored brown/tan, can't remember the color name. Mine are not powered.
Thank
you
for the info. Ours are the darker brown color and are powered. I thought I was told that Heartland was buying motion furniture from Action Industries in Tupelo, MS which just happens to be our hometown. Will keep looking.