Uninstall TV in toy hauler

KESUMNER

We recently purchased a Cyclone 4014 Toy Hauler. I need to get to the back of the TV to make some cable connections from a satellite bopx to the Tv but I can't get if off the wall. It's in the corner as you come in the door to the kitchen above the control panel. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Thanks for your help.

scottyb

I can't speak for your 4014, but if it's the same bracket as my 4100, there are hex screws on the bottom of the brackets that have to be accessed from below. On the 4100, this means removing the fireplace and using a 9" long hex tool that was supposed to be supplied. I contacted HL and they shipped one to me. On my 4100, there is a solid surface mantle above the firplace. It has two holes bored through it, and they line up with the brackets, so that you can access them with the tool. I have yet to remove mine, but when I do, It's going back up with a more user friendly bracket. I was able to contort myself enough and after a sweaty 20 min of trying, able to plug in a HDMI cable on the back side of the TV without removing it. What a PITA.