Video: Capital Talk Tours Heartland Campus

jbeletti

This week’s RV Capital Talk segment goes on-site at Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC’s manufacturing campus in Elkhart, Ind., talking with Coley Brady, vice president of sales, for the Thor Industries Inc. subsidiary.

Visit link below, then look for video at right. Click video to play.

Link

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Jim, I only have one thing to say........ We can't wait to go camping!!!!!!

jbeletti

You got some time to wait Dave :(

We're in south Texas. Though it's raining now - we're camping!

Okay - we're RVing :)

See you in Gillette!

Jim

loafer

Thanks for sharing Jim,It was interesting to see what Coleys vision is and what track they are following for marketing the new lines.What I really liked was the video of the production lines which we hope to see one day in person. Its a guy thing I think to see how things are made.
Safe travels
See you in Gillette
Bill and Maureen

jbeletti

Bill,

Like you, I never tire of plant tours. In my previous career, when in purchasing and engineering roles, I got to tour a great many manufacturing plants. I'm not in Elkhart often, but when I am, I love to give Heartland plant tours. Done a few of them for existing product owners. Fun stuff.

Jim

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
You got some time to wait Dave :(

We're in south Texas. Though it's raining now - we're camping!

Okay - we're RVing :)

See you in Gillette!

Jim

Although not the best for camping....er....RVing I'm glad to hear Texas is getting some rain, maybe we'll get to keep some of our hay this year:)

wildwolfproducts

What am I doing wrong? Where is the video on this ? I did see 3 along the right side but did not see the one everyone is talking about. Plus I think were going to head North soon to take a tour before we buy a unit. Plus Stop at Purdue and visit our Nephew that plays football for them.

Sorry just seen this was 3 weeks ago. So went to the back issues and found it.
Pete