Water dripping by pinbox from molding/screw where cap meets underneath

NYSUPstater

Am sorry if this isn't in right area, but as title suggests, I noticed water dripping here and yet it's dry from outer edge to pinbox. Any suggestions?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Am sorry if this isn't in right area, but as title suggests, I noticed water dripping here and yet it's dry from outer edge to pinbox. Any suggestions?
Is your AC running? I had some dripping in that area until I added some additional caulk where the rain gutter spouts attach to the gutters
Do you have washer prep in the front closet? Maybe a leak there

Lyle

NYSUPstater

travelin2,

Raining, but no A/C. No W/D as that would be in the big hallway slide. Didn't see any water coming from front of cap towards the inbox. Other side was dry.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
travelin2,

Raining, but no A/C. No W/D as that would be in the big hallway slide. Didn't see any water coming from front of cap towards the inbox. Other side was dry.
Maybe the insulation in the front cap has fallen off and condensation is forming if it’s cool & wet outdoors while you have heat on inside?
This was how the insulation in our front cap looked after a few years of travel and before I replaced it with wool

Lyle

1728986985661.jpeg

sengli

I know the small amber clearance lights on the cap on my last rig were leaking. The rain was getting via one of the cut outs for the light. Had to seal them with RTV.