Wet Bolt Question

Jim_Hull

I am looking for some advice from those of you who have already taken the wet bolt plunge. I have decided I want to move to wet bolts on my 2016 Big Country 4010 but I am really unsure what kit I need. Given the research I have done, I am leaning toward the Dexter kit just because of the other Dexter components on my rig, but I am not completely wedded to that.

My set up right now from the factory are standard hangers with, I assume, nylon bushings, Dexter E Z Flex equalizer and Lippert Correct Track. My question is does the Correct Track necessitate and special kit or bolt length versus the standard? What about the E Z Flex?

I want to keep the E Z Flex equalizer and the Correct Track components, so I am looking for advice on the correct part number on the wet bolt kit I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Bones

I am looking for some advice from those of you who have already taken the wet bolt plunge. I have decided I want to move to wet bolts on my 2016 Big Country 4010 but I am really unsure what Kit I need. Given the research I have done, I am leaning toward the Dexter kit just because of the other Dexter components on my rig, but I am not completely wedded to that.

my set up right now from the factory are standard hangers with, I assume, nylon bushings, Dexter E Z Flex equalizer and Lippert Correct Track. My question is does the Correct Track necessitate and special kit or bolt length versus the standard? What about the E Z Flex?

I want to keep the E Z Flex equalizer and the Correct Track components, so I M looking for advice on the Correct part number on the wet bolt kit I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
You can get the wet bolt kit for correct track. U012-029. Your equalizer can stay the same.

Gary521

The number he gave you is for the Morryde kit. The best price is from a place called RV and Auto Parts. Morryde or Dexter or ? does not matter.

Bones

The number he gave you is for the Morryde kit. The best price is from a place called RV and Auto Parts. Morryde or Dexter or ? does not matter.
Have you ordered from them before? The place I was thinking is no longer having their sale

NHCelt

Just finished mine. Got it from Dyers, fast and great price. A forum member had suggested that I consider the Mor Ryde x factor support system while at it.

I ended up speaking with Mor Ryde and adding one x-factor support to the center hanger. I think it will help with frame twist at the hangers. Mor Ryde recommended three supports but said that one should be sufficient...

Bones

Just finished mine. Got it from Dyers, fast and great price. A forum member had suggested that I consider the Mor Ryde x factor support system while at it.

I ended up speaking with Mor Ryde and adding one x-factor support to the center hanger. I think it will help with frame twist at the hangers. Mor Ryde recommended three supports but said that one should be sufficient...

those are on my list to buy as well

justafordguy

I like the looks of the X factor supports. I think that would be something easy to make myself. Just what I needed was another project. :p

jnutt

I recently install the dexter wet bolt kit, it was easy to figure out which one was needed via their web site. It came with bushings, bolts and equalizer and then purchased the kit through amazon.

jim