What tires are standard on 2015 Bighorns

jbeletti

Re: Tires on NEWlY ordered Bighorn

The standard on the Bighorn should be Sailun. You can upgrade to Goodyear G614. Confirm both with your dealer when you place your order.

Geodude

We ordered a Bighorn 3585 three weeks ago and the specs on-line say it is to come with LT tires. I know things sometimes change so I added a condition to the purchase agreement that it must have LT tires on it. We have Tow Max tires on our current Greystone but given what I've read about them and ST tires in general I've been looking to get into LTs. Friends with LTs are very happy with them.

pegmikef

I would order a G614 tires even if the others are sailun and I also upgraded the axles to 7000 pounds, both options when ordering a BH. It is a lot cheaper to get them when the unit is built than to add them after market.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders

Our 2015 came with Sailun tires. My research found no complaints on the Sailuns. They are much less expensive than the GY. Just personal preference.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders

Are the Sailun tires a truck tire or is there also a trailer tire?

Brazos

We just took delivery of our 3570RS this week and it has Sailun LT235/85R16s and letters on the side wall states (For Trailer Use Only). They are 14 Ply G rated 110PSI. They appear to be a real heavy tire. Looks like they may wear well. My last unit had G614s.

ATLJOHN

We have sailun tires on our 2011 3670rl we have 5 years next month without any issues
When we replace the tires we will purchase sailun again

danemayer

Are the Sailun tires a truck tire or is there also a trailer tire?

Trucking tires may be for the steering axles, drive axles, or free-wheeling trailer axles. If you visit the Sailun online info, you'll find they position the S637 as a trucking tire for trailer axles.