Where are you now

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
As we travel around getting accustomed to full time camper life, the people that we have met are fun to stay in touch with. I have found that the Heartland Owners Position, or HOP is an interesting way to stay in touch. As my wife and I move around, I try to remember to update our position so if anyone would like to know about a campground or site perhaps we could help. I do understand that it may sound creepy having someone know where you are at but at the same time helpful to those who wish to explore the area you are in. Just a few thoughts on the topic of the HOP service, may you have safe travels!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm in Elephant Butte, New Mexico and heading out tomorrow morning to the Mountain Regional Heartland Owners Club Rally in Pueblo, Colorado!

I hear there might be an opening if you want to come out!

This will be the best HOC Rally ever to date!

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm in Elephant Butte, New Mexico and heading out tomorrow morning to the Mountain Regional Heartland Owners Club Rally in Pueblo, Colorado!

I hear there might be an opening if you want to come out!

This will be the best HOC Rally ever to date!

JohnD, my wife and I would love to come out there but have made plans to hang out on the East side of the Mississippi for our first year. Thank you for the invite and look forward to meeting up with you sometime in the near future, safe travels!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
As we travel around getting accustomed to full time camper life, the people that we have met are fun to stay in touch with. I have found that the Heartland Owners Position, or HOP is an interesting way to stay in touch. As my wife and I move around, I try to remember to update our position so if anyone would like to know about a campground or site perhaps we could help. I do understand that it may sound creepy having someone know where you are at but at the same time helpful to those who wish to explore the area you are in. Just a few thoughts on the topic of the HOP service, may you have safe travels!

We use that function as well. It does not seem like many do.