EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

I made a supply run today to the old smokey moonshine shop here in TN and got several bottles/jars. Also picked up a bottle of apple/peach wine. Now with the beer I have no room for food. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So nothing but liquid diners. :)

jo9463

I little tutorial for all y'all before we get there.
69f2c00cd1314d24a33950d21f923c32.jpg

szewczyk_john

We are planning on leaving Pittsburgh Tuesday after work. Are you sure that nothing is needed for the Wednesday breakfast? We got he fruit salad covered for the Wednesday potluck dinner, is anything else needed? for these 2 events? just checking.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We are planning on leaving Pittsburgh Tuesday after work. Are you sure that nothing is needed for the Wednesday breakfast? We got he fruit salad covered for the Wednesday potluck dinner, is anything else needed? for these 2 events? just checking.

Awesome. Safe travels. We'll be there waiting on ya.
John, breakfast is covered. My idea so it's mostly my treat!! You or anyone else can step forward the next time

chaplady

I'm not sure she's the one needing to prepare lol I'll have to put a tracking device on her. She making the liquid vacation run tomorrow. I'll pass on the note to her.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
There is a great ice cream/dairy farm no more then 3-4 miles on the back side of the hill from the campground...they even have a drive thru.
Lapp Valley Farm

MCTalley

We last lived in Alabama, so remember these key Southern phrases:

1. A carbonated beverage is a Coke, regardless of brand. Example: "What kinda Coke y'all want? Mountain Dew?"

2. When you hook the water up to your trailer, don't forget to use the white "hosepipe".

3. If someone is going to give you a ride, they're fixin' to carry you somewhere. Example: "Hey, y'all need us to carry you to the WalMart? Hop in the truck."

4. Once you get to the WalMart, you don't grab a shopping cart, you grab a buggy.

5. Slap means completely. Example: "That tire is wore slap out."

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Not all of us use hose pipe but we also make groceries. Lol

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Jamie! Dale and I were at the campground today and you are right. These sites are nice! We should not have any trouble getting in or out. The hill up is a killer! If you want to go to the store, you will need a cart or have to drive. There is a pool close by our sites. Lots of shade too. Very nice campground! We will be there Tuesday night. If anyone want to get a trip to the local Quilt shops, I would love to be your guide!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Debra would be interested. We come in Wed afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.