Welcome to New Owners and Members

jimtoo

Hi All,

Here we are just South of Loudonville, OH, in the Mohican Adventures Camp grounds... Very nice, but all gravel, kinda skinney sites, but clean and nice people.

A Cyclone pulls in,, it is "buckeye-rver" on the forum, Eric and his family to camp with friends for the weekend.

He said he had mostly been reading and made a couple of phone calls to the factory from info on the forum. Invited him to get active on the forum, not just read.

Jim M

Great to meet you Jim. I wish we would have had more time to visit. I will make sure to visit the owners forum more often, and post more information. Have a safe trip, and let us know where you camped in PA.

Safe travels,

Eric

Erma

Thanks for the welcome. We're ex-Fleetwood folks and recently purchased a 26 srl travel trailer. Our "North Country" is wonderful. We go to most of the RV shows locally and was recommended by a co-worker to check out Chesapeake RV Solutions. They gave us a great deal on our trade-in and new trailer. :)

NevadaDon

Jimtoo - that's a really great tagline you have! I didn't realize rving did things like that to people. Maybe I should stop!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the welcome. We're ex-Fleetwood folks and recently purchased a 26 srl travel trailer. Our "North Country" is wonderful. We go to most of the RV shows locally and was recommended by a co-worker to check out Chesapeake RV Solutions. They gave us a great deal on our trade-in and new trailer. :)

Erma,

Glad to hear you went to Chesapeake RV Solutions. I can't say enough good things about Tim, Ben, and the rest down there. They certainly have done right by us and our new Landmark. I know I couldn't have gotten a better deal any where else and they sure stand by their products.

Enjoy your North Country. Hope you are planning on attending the Virginia get together at Camp Hatteras in September.

Keith

Jimmyt5

I too am a big fan of Chesapeake RV, they are always on the job to make things right with your RV.