Stress cracks

My 3370 has a stress crack on the outside and on the inside above the bedroom slide in the upper right hand corner.While I had it at a dealer, they thought it might be a broken weld. Next to the propane door the joints separate when it is sitting on the truck. when it is sitting on the ground it closes up. Has anyone had this happen to them?

jayc

Legendary Member
We have had our 3370 since January and have not seen any stress cracks. I will look again tomorrow and next week while it's on the truck when we take a short trip to the dealer for another issue.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I think there have been some with this issue. Contact Heartland Customer Service because this could be a serious issue.

Delaine and Lindy

If I remember correctly its called Frame Flex, the early model Montana's by Keystone had this problem. Seen several being repaired (at no charge and some units were 3 to 5 years old), at the Keystone Service Center (Camp Keystone) in Goshen Ind. If its Frame Flex it will get worse. As posted I would call Heartland today. GBY...

SmokeyBare

Al & Donna

There's good information & recommendations posted above...

I had this problem on our BigHorn. When we attend the Rally in Goshen we had the repairs made... Heartland really came through for many folks who were there... Thank You Heartland !!

Please call Customer Service... as both Jim & Delaine has stated.

IF you have any questions you can always send me an Email through the Fourm... I will try answering what I can...

Marv

I sent pictures to the dealer and Coley a a couple of other people and do plan to get the problem fixed as soon as I get home. Still haven't heard back from Heartland but I too was at the ralley and I know they will take care of me. I just hope this crack doesn't cause any other problems