Your 2011 Diesel - Save your urea

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
After reading that article, I'll keep my '04 GMC. Just passed 100k, should be good for, at least, another 300k.
Fred

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The computer in the 2010 Ford F350 will record if the emission system (including the exhaust) has been messed with. This record could void the warranty. The end of the tailpipe has holes in it which is also part of the emission system. Big Brother is watching....

branson4020

Icantre Member
The computer in the 2010 Ford F350 will record if the emission system (including the exhaust) has been messed with. This record could void the warranty. The end of the tailpipe has holes in it which is also part of the emission system. Big Brother is watching....

Hey Jim,

There's a big hole in the end of my tailpipe, tooNoneNoneNone

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Don't let anyone see those jugs of urine you're saving. And don't keep them near any PVC or metal pipes. BATF and DHS will cart you away as a potential bomb making terrorist (of the cheap and stupid kind). There is a process, albeit a nasty one, for making urea nitrate from urine. That can be detonated. Any police officers or firefighters that have visited Socorro, NM since 2001 might remember the IRTB class stuff.