2011 bighorn

tcbrady

mregister,
At this time Heartland has not decided when to release the 2011 BIGHORN. We will not release this info until that time so our competitors do not get access to those changes. I can tell you, however, that the the 2010 models are retailing at an exceptional rate as we just recently increased production for a 3rd time in the last 90 days to keep up with demand.
Thanks, Coley

mregister

OK Coley, thanks for the reply! I am just trying to decide if I should by sooner as opposed to waiting for what is over the horizon.
The 2011 Big Country look real nice with the silver gel coat, I am hoping for the same with the Bighorn.

Thanks,

Mike

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I didn't think Heartland had any competition because Heartland is top of the line!:D:D

tcbrady

based on past releases the new models usually start rolling out around the 1st of the year. FYI - Bighorn does not have plans to go the metallic look exterior like Big Country.
thanks, Coley

imchud

based on past releases the new models usually start rolling out around the 1st of the year. FYI - Bighorn does not have plans to go the metallic look exterior like Big Country.
thanks, Coley

Thank God for that, IMO:D

2011 changes and pricing

Since dealers are ordering 2011 and new units will be shipping soon can we now have the changes and pricing on the 2011 Big Horn?? Jack

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Toy, in 2010 its was called a 3410RE. The have windows in the rear cap. There was also a 3610 RE. Bob:D

K

Kevin_Finn

At this point we have no plans to bring back the 3400RE.

We will give more details on the new product after our show with our dealers in early December. Please understand that most of our dealer body does not even know what are changes are.

As soon as I can release the info I will.

Thank you,

Kevin Finn

tcbrady

new pricing for the 2011 will not be released until December 1st at the earliest. We have 2010 product that is shipping and just not getting to our dealers. Changes for the 2011 product will not be released until January 1.
thanks, Coley