Poor TV reception

azbound

We had an excellent picture on both TVs but now After 4 months of storage we now have poor TV reception, lot of snow on the picture. I have by-passed the trailer inside cable wiring and run cable direct to both TVs and the TV is clear on both of them. I now suspect either the splitter or the inside cable wiring. Because both the bedroom and loung TV are experiancing the same problem I think it is most likely the splitter. Have any of you had this problem? What is the likelyhood that there is a loose connection to the slpitter? I am looking for input before I start taking out the walls in the basement.

Looking for advise or experiance with this problem, HELP.

wdk450

I would suggest checking that all screw on cable connections are tight. While I was checking them, I would spray them all with contact cleaner/restorer.

azbound

I FOUND THE PROBLEM, DW reminded me that the last time we used the BH we had cable TV service with internet access and the CA installe had to disonnect my booster to get the internet to work. He showed me how to put it all back together when I disconnected the service. Well we disconnected the service, I put it all back together and put the BH in storage 4 months ago. The problem was I crossed 2 of the coaxle cables so when I turned the booster off it was on and visa/versa. All is well and moma is happy. Thanks for your suggestions.