Second Season Mid-term Report

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Here we are in the middle of our second season with the BH3670, and I'm happy to report that everything is working as it should. Springs aren't flat, tires aren't bubbled, and all of the appliances and systems are functioning as they should.

Adding the awning over the main slide windows last fall was a good thing, too.

nemo45

I could've said the same thing but the fan on the A/C quit last week. Still under warranty though. We are very happy with our 3600RE. We are full-timers and have 5600 miles on our unit since the 10th of June last year. Had a few minor problems, but considering its like a rolling earthquake in there when you are going down the road, that's not bad. They were a water leak on the check valve on the water heater and a pin hole leak in the water line going to the ice maker. Both were inside near the water heater causing the water heater not to lite on gas because the control got wet. All were fixed under warranty. Very happy with Heartland customer service too.

cashb

Happy with our 2011 Sundance 2900mk also. Minor issues, micro won't run unless I pull down on the door (trial and error to figure this out). Water leak from under entertainment area, hubby tightened lines and it's fixed. Pretty much everything else has worked as expected, so looking forward to using it more!