We Love Our North Trail!

POCOHORSE

Troy & Tracy Chaddon
We just spent a week dry camping (our fist time) for a week while at End of Trail in Edgewood, NM. We rented a Honda 3000i generator to charge the batteries and run the A/C if needed for the dog. We just can say enough how pleased we are with our trailer! This was our first major towing/camping trip since we bought the NT last November. It towed great with the Equal-izer hitch even in the crazy wind thru NM. The fridge stayed cold even on the road and in the heat of the afternoon sun-the fan in the outside fridge compartment is worth it's weight in gold.
We had plenty of storage for our clothes and hubby's guns and ammo and the dog. Somewhat unusual, I must say but it all worked. We loved taking hot showers after a dusty day at the range. Our NT is a great improvement over the pop-up we had prior. The set up time is less than half that of the pop-up and the bed is so comfy (with a memory foam mattress topper). I sleep better in the camper than at home-maybe it's becuase I'm on vacation.
Anyway, everything in the trailer worked great and as expected. We've had a few minor repairs but that just comes with camper ownership. Hubby used to work at an RV dealership/Camping World so he is pretty handy around the camper.
Thank you Heartland for designing and building a great trailer with a spacious floorplan! The quality is second to none for the price. We are looking forward to many years of fun camping in our North Trail.
Happy camping to everyone!
:cool:

PS. Our next trip is in August to Durango, CO for Railfest.

Troy and Tracy