Drawers

Wharton

Our drawers open up very easily. If we are the least bit not level several of the drawers open up. Is there an adjustment that can be made or a mod?

Thanks

dhort55

I have the same unit, and my drawers are hard to open. My wife has a real problem with some of them. The hardest ones are in the kitchen, the bedroom not so much. I know they have to be tight for travel, but a little less tight would be great. Maybe if someone has a fix, they can pass it on. If we are lucky, maybe we can come to a happy medium. Other than a few small things, I am well pleased with my 3670

Wharton

We haven't gone out in the 3670 yet but we are ready to go. We have spent the last week adding some the the "requirements" to make it livable for us. Most of it is done or what is left can be done on the road. Can't wait to start our trip in Sept.

Hope someone comes up with a solution for the 2 of us.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you open the drawer, and look at the bottom, you will see a latch like the one on the cabinet drawers. You can adjust them.
You might have to move the stationary female part, or spread or close up the male end.

Peace
Dave