Heartland rating in RV consumer guide-Top quality!!!

jbeletti

I saw that and hesitated to comment on it on RV.net as I don't have any context for it. The class would be good to know what it means. Then I could make more sense of the ranking. Maybe someone will recognize this table.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
This is a very vague table and comparison. And you have to wonder about the the comment on Komfort with Thor industries next to it.
The comment is "small company".

Who here thinks Thor Industries is a small company?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Southernights...I think they were referring to Komfort being a "small company" or division of Thor....

Alan...thanks, that gives alot of info on how the ratings were attained...

ChopperBill

I find it amazing when trailers get compared Heartland is always in the mix. I remember when we were looking for a truck camper everyone seemed to compare the competition to Lance. We went and looked at a Lance. Bought one! Hard to explain why when someone rates a Heartland as top quality there is always someone that gets their panties in a bunch!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I find it amazing when trailers get compared Heartland is always in the mix. I remember when we were looking for a truck camper everyone seemed to compare the competition to Lance. We went and looked at a Lance. Bought one! Hard to explain why when someone rates a Heartland as top quality there is always someone that gets their panties in a bunch!

I think it comes from some people realizing how much they paid for their rig compared to the Heartland, and to them "it just can't be as good, it didn't cost enough!!!"....:D

ChopperBill

Like the story I once told. We were parked next to a high dollar motor home. The owners came over for a visit. Wow! They said if our Montana was like this we would have still owned it!