Ordered new 2011 Landmark Augusta

irogeo

After much looking at many different 5th wheels this morning we ordered a new 2011 Landmark Augusta with most all available options. The next 4-6 weeks will seem like an eternity as we anxiouxly await the completion. So we will finally be "Heartland Owners" not just wanna be's.

2010augusta

Congrats, We have really enjoyed our 2010 Augusta for 2 years now, maybe you will luck out like we did and get bump into a 2012 for free. the change over happens late Oct or early Nov.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
We have a 2011 and have spent more time it this year than any other trailer we have ever owned. You are sure to enjoy.

lwmcguir

I am sure you will enjoy it very much. I think it is the best overall floor plan out there and there are many that are very nice. I like the 3 slides on one side instead of the two large ones the similar models have. Gives the frame more strength and will result in less stress and resultant cracks. The kitchen layout is the best we have ever seen in a Coach of that size and price range. Congratulations and enjoy.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!! We have the big horn 3670 and LOVE it. Can't wait to get back on the road next week.