New Member and New Bighorn

castaway

The Skipper
My wife and I just purchased a new Bighorn 3055RL and looking forward to using it.
Our first Major trip will be to Arizona in Dec. Looking for some advice as to where to stay in the Phoenix area for a week around Christmas?

Gary

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
castaway - congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Hope you enjoy it as much as we have our Big Country. Enjoy this great country of ours and travel safely.

jbeletti

castaway,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!

Nice chatting with you tonight. I am sure ziggy will catch up with you :)

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi,
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! I couldn't tell which part of CA you are from, but we have three chapters down there, so your chapter leader will find you when they log on next time. You are always welcome to come up and visit our beautiful state!

Keep an eye out for rallies that have been announced and will be announced in nearby states for next year. There will be lots going on in 2011.

jbeletti

Wow - oops. And what I should have said, was watch for slmayor from NorCal. Oh man. Thanks for stepping in for me Kristy :)

Jim

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Welcome!! Looks like you are in my chapter, so double welcome! :)
Keep checking back often as we are in the planning stages for the 2011 rallies. Either March or April in Oroville for the Northern chapter, then the Central chapter rally and camp-outs, and Southern CA events as well, if you are so inclined. Kristy (Ziggy) and I are planning an extra joint event in Yreka in June as well, a couple weeks before the regional rally. Lots to do and a ton of great people to meet. Have safe travels and hope to meet you soon!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Wow - oops. And what I should have said, was watch for slmayor from NorCal. Oh man. Thanks for stepping in for me Kristy :)

Jim
It's OK, Jim, you know Kristy and I are a gang of two, we are generally seen at the same rallies..... LOL

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Yet another "Welcome" Castaway...this one from WA State. Congratulations on your new purchase! We camp often on the southern OR coast...perhaps we will see you in the future!

Happy Camping!

castaway

The Skipper
Thanks to all that replied. We are looking forward to our new adventures and our new friends

Gary & Jan

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We stayed at an RV Park in Goodyear, AZ which is on the west side of Phoenix. It was a nice park not too far from the speedway. Can't think of the name but someone from Phoenix area should know.

Wharton

We stay in Pioneer RV park north of Phoenix. It is quiet, nice people and they always have space. There are pull thrus and regular lots, all easy to get into.