Remaining Fireplace problem

busted2341

Scott,

I have a question. I don't know if it is just mine or a design flaw but my fireplace in my 3055 has a poor fit. When I accepted delivery the casing around it was crooked. The dealer has fixed that problem twice but because of the location of the shelf over the fireplace, the computer drawer cannot open. The dealer has suggested sanding or triming the shelf but that would really look ridiculous. I wounder with the gaps on the sides of the fireplace if the hole thing is set off and installed wrong? What is the real solution? Is a Factory rep going to be near my dealer soon or how can I get the "little" problem Soleved? There are other problems but this is the only real cosmetic problem that drives me nuts!

randes

Computer Drawer

Hey Bill,

Remember on the early 2006 models at Valley RV the the desk had a Keyboard Drawer. I assume that is the drawer being mentioned.

Attachments

• Early 2006 Desk. net.jpg
    Early 2006 Desk. net.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 62

ChopperBill

randes said:
Hey Bill,

Remember on the early 2006 models at Valley RV the the desk had a Keyboard Drawer. I assume that is the drawer being mentioned.
Darn! I need a drawer but that would have worked (pencils-notepads). Sorry they did away with it.

Scott

I am going to tell you to take some pictures of it - have them forwarded to our customer service department (paz@heartlandrvs.com is your areas rep) and let him know that I want to see the photos. I really don't know if that is just the way they are, or if yours is unique, or what we can do to help you - but I will find out some sort of solution.
ST