2022 3560ss BC

I really like our 3560ss. However, I wonder how much thought went into the design. Ours has the single slide in the bedroom instead of the slide in a slide. I was told by the dealer that they have a lot of trouble with the slide in a slide units.
We have the electric tilt king bed. When the slide is fully closed it contacts the fireplace. It exploded my glass in the fireplace.
The bedroom door must be fully open or it will crush the wall, door and jamb.
The first time we put water in the unit. I suspect it’s the ice maker or water dispenser. It leaked apparently. I didn’t see any water on the floor but the kitchen slide is delaminating on the bottom side and warped under the refrigerator.
This unit isn’t 3 months old yet.
Has anyone else had these issues with their 3560ss. Especially the fireplace. Why would you install something that doesn’t fit in the space?

sengli

First I would shut off the water to that fridge. Water kills Rvs. As for the slide in a slide, the schwintec drive they used on those, did seem to fail quite often per reading thru threads on here. Has your mattress slipped a little causing it to stick out farther than it normally would?

I think I found the culprit that hits the fireplace.
The front of the bed frame has two U shaped metal bars to stop the mattress from sliding.
The one closest to the closet actually contacts the fireplace when fully closed.I’m moving them to the middle a little more and it should clear the fireplace. I never turned on the water to the fridge. Does anyone know where the shut off valve is on this unit when you open the door on the side of the 5ver. I don’t see any shut off valves only water lines to the fridge?

david-steph2018

I think I found the culprit that hits the fireplace.
The front of the bed frame has two U shaped metal bars to stop the mattress from sliding.
The one closest to the closet actually contacts the fireplace when fully closed.I’m moving them to the middle a little more and it should clear the fireplace. I never turned on the water to the fridge. Does anyone know where the shut off valve is on this unit when you open the door on the side of the 5ver. I don’t see any shut off valves only water lines to the fridge?
Sometimes the water valve for the fridge comes off the kitchen sink.

sengli

Yes our shut off valve and plumbing for the fridge was under the island, near the kitchen sink. But even if you havent turned that water on, it might have a bad connection to the back side of the fridge, where it is leaking.

NYSUPstater

We have the '18 version of the 3560SS w/ slide-n-slide bed and knock on wood no issue yet. Do want to convert from the Schwintek to the Vroom system tho. No tilting bed in ours so no problem w/ bed hitting the fireplace. Don't have a res fridge and no ice maker, so cannot comment on that one.

It's too bad that the mgr's couldn't have gone w/ diff companies offerings (ie: Vroom) instead of Schwinteks as we absolutely love the extra room in the bedroom.