PDA

View Full Version : Prowler by Heartland RV

trdeal
02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
We were out roaming around a little today and stopped by Camping World to pick up a couple of things, and saw the new Prowler.Decided I needed to take a look inside.It was very nice.Heartland did a good job.We had a beautiful 60 degree day today.Come on spring time.

Nabo
02-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Hum - I thought Camping Worlds dissolved selling any Heartland products. Interesting, very interesting.

trdeal
02-12-2011, 07:12 PM
That is what I thought also. But there were at least 2 new ones on their lot.

irvin56
02-12-2011, 07:16 PM
possible with the buy out of Heartland company by Thor that they now sell them ???

Texas
02-13-2011, 12:53 PM
I was at Explore RV USA in Fort Worth, Texas yesterday and they have the new Prowlers.. Very Nice...

tweber
02-18-2011, 07:46 PM
A new RV dealer, Destination RV, opened in Neenah, WI, and they also had a new Prowler on their lot. That is a very nice unit, in and out. The cabinetry and wood trim was very attractive. I think the Prowler may give Jayco a run for the money. Destination RV has a goal to become a major Prowler dealer in the state of WI. Good luck meeting your goal.

Nabo
02-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Just went by Camping World in Knoxville, TN today, asking about seeing the new Prowler and was told they will not be carrying any Heartland products. Oops

BillBr
03-02-2011, 06:16 AM
Just purchased a Prowler 28P RLS from ExploreUSA in Fort Worth, TX. The wife and I love this camper. Took it straight to the campground from the dealership and have found nothing wrong so far. This Prowler seems to be a solid travel trailer. And by the way, the folks at ExploreUSA in FW, TX are a great bunch.

jimtoo
03-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Hi BillBr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge of needed.

The Prowler is a great looking unit, use it and have lots of fun.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M