Up is down, Left is right, something doesn't make sense here!!!

camr

My more than lovely wife and I recently attended the Winnipeg RV show. There wasn't a big turnout of Heartland products, just the MPG line, and one 5er. There were a couple of things that made absolutely no sense that we noted, not only from the Heartland brands, but most brands in general. I was very impressed with the design of the MPG, and can see why this line is doing so well against the competition. This is a great TT. But why does Heartland install 15 inch tires on the MPG, when the much larger Edge and Focus line receive 14 inch tires? I am baffled!!!
My second "I just don't get it" moment came from observing the types of bathroom fans installed in many coaches, not just Heartland's. We had our dealer remove the small fan from our Edge and install a full size Fantastic fan before delivery, and there hasn't been a day that I was not thankful that we made the change. But we observed so many trailers, both ball hitch and 5ers that have the same small budget fans installed in the bathroom vents. But yet, in this topsy turvey world, both the MPG's and the other similar competitor's line, the Rpod I think, both came with the Fantastic fan, or a similar full size fan. I checked the spec sheet, because obviously this was added to the display models, but there it is, a three speed Fantastic fan in the spec sheet. The $40,000 5er gets a budget 4 inch fan, and the MPG gets a full size Fantastic fan. Something just isn't right here. My world is upside down and completely reversed!!!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Our Horn has 2 Fantasic fans, they where an option ...not standard equipment. The potty room has the LITTLE fan. Now when I install the BR A/C..the Fantastic fan will go in the potty room. To answer your ???....WHO KNOWS WHAT LURKS IN DESIGN TEAMS MINDS.