What happened to Trail Runner?

handva

My wife and I bought a Trail Runner 22 RBQ last fall. We were impressed with the way the fit and finish was compared to other makes. This last week I was on the Heartland site to find that the Trail Runner is not a stand alone model.
Any idea why, and what differences the North Country has?

Thanks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I believe Heartland consolidated several brands under the North Trail name, including the Trail Runner and the Caliber. I'm not a marketing expert, but I suspect it was to increase name awareness.

jbeletti

Gerred,

Gus has it right on this. The Trailrunner brand has been consolidated under the North Country division. It is now known as Trailerunner Edition. Last week, I consolidated the Trailrunner forum under the North Country community.

For those interested, the same thing was done under the North Trail Division. There, we consolidated Caliber Edition and Focus Editions under the North Trail division.

Jim

handva

Thank you guys,

It does make more sense to have a better quality product without having repeats, ie; the old Chevy Celebrity, Olds Ciera, and Pontaic 6000.

That is the reason I'm not in the private sector. Can't figure that stuff out.

TheWinklers

yes we were slightly confused when we attended a recent RV show, then realized the North Country .. Trail Runner edition was in fact exactly like the model we purchased last spring.