ATF: Bighorn - warranty work

wonka

Hoping this will not be an issue, but we have purchased our Big Horn from a dealer that is 1800 miles away. Will a local ( at least closer) Heartland dealer be willing to do the work?
Thanks
Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hoping this will not be an issue, but we have purchased our Big Horn from a dealer that is 1800 miles away. Will a local ( at least closer) Heartland dealer be willing to do the work?
Thanks
Bill
I'm pretty sure they'll do warranty work but you may not be on a high priority list. Usually dealers will put the customers buying trailers from them at the top of the list.

GOTTOYS

In this business climate I can't imagine anyone turning down any work. If they do they won't be around very long. JMHO...Don

K

karykatz

Bill,

I would think your local dealer will take care of any issues that may arise with your coach, but if you have any issues please contace our customer servcie department and they will direct you to a dealer close to you that will take care of you. I hope this helps.

wonka

We are close to two Heartland dealers, one that sells Big Horn, the other Big Country, we would prefer dealing with the Big Country dealer as they have a better rep. in the area, will this be an issue?
Thanks

Dave49

I bought my 3670 in MI at Gellette RV and had some things that had to be done in Alabama over the winter and called a dealer out of Mobile AL. told him of my situation and he was more than willing to do the warranty work that needed to be done. He bent over backwards to help me out. By the way, it was Johnny's RV Service in Theodore AL. They also offered to let me stay in there lot overnight if they didn't get all the work done. So the answer is yes, some will do it with a smile. Maybe others might not. But so far I have been pleased by the dealers and Heartland. Very good unit, and pleased with my purchase. We are staying in this fulltime, so we are puttting it to its task.

Dave