Ladies Forum

Bob Vaughn

I tried to register my wife for the Ladies Forum and I keep getting an error message that she already has an account but it will not let me request the password be sent for her. I have never registered her and she does not even know how to register, except for doing work on our computer she never uses it. Is there some sort of glitch in the sign up procedure??:(

jbeletti

I tried to register my wife for the Ladies Forum and I keep getting an error message that she already has an account but it will not let me request the password be sent for her. I have never registered her and she does not even know how to register, except for doing work on our computer she never uses it. Is there some sort of glitch in the sign up procedure??:(

Bob - are you trying to register her using your email address? Only one forum user account per email address is allowed within the system we use.

Jim

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Leave it to you to 'mouth off'! and yes...the ENTIRE forum is already the men's room! Now its time for you guys to share!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It was meant for me. She thinks shes the queen of the castle! But I love her anyhow.....