What do come spring time.

Chumbly

Ok, so perhaps I'm a little ahead of the season, but I've been thinking.... What do I need to do to my M21 (come spring) to get it ready for use? Someone said I need to apply some substance to the roof... or just wash it? That sort of thing.:confused:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Wash it with soap (Dawn dish soap) and water with a medium soft brush. And check all seam caulking for cracks, splits, etc.

PeternLiane

Like Johndar said check the caulked seams for cracks. Check the lug nuts to make that they are torqued right. Check the tire pressure. Every one or two years check the wheel barrings and repack them. Fill the water tank, run the pump check for leaks. Make sure the hot water heater (with water in it) is working. check the refrigerator compartment for nests. Wash the outside and roof with soap and water. Then wax the outside walls.

jnbhobe

Thanks guys...any particular kind of wax?

I would use some of that new stuff self applying and self polishing. LOL No really any good name brand will work every one has something they like more than another. I use 303 because its easy.

PeternLiane

I would use some of that new stuff self applying and self polishing. LOL No really any good name brand will work every one has something they like more than another. I use 303 because its easy.

I've heard about 303 and how good it is. I think that I'll have to try some this year.