part required from blow out

alandmar

Hello. We are junior members, and we love our Bighorn 3400RL. We recently had a blow out that caused a bit of damage - fender flare and J molding. We are in the Brownsville area in Texas and have tried one dealer in Donna but to no avail. Any suggestions on where to try for these parts?
Thanks in advance

jbeletti

Re: part require from blow out

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about the blowout and damage. Items like fenders and j-wrap are items that need to be ordered. You may order them directly from Heartland Service (877-262-8032) or have a dealer order them for you. A warning on cost, the j-wrap comes in 10 foot sections, is crated and sent motor freight. So that item's cost is going to hurt. But, you need it to get your coach looking great again.

Another thought, consider ordering these from a service provider in Elkhart and have them make your repairs when you pass through on the way back home :)

Jim

alandmar

Thanks for the info, Jim. I think that I will get them fixed in Elkhart. Any one in particular to use up there?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

We had RV Capital in Elkhart do our repair and they did a great job although we had to wait for a month for the part. So get it ordered ahead of time.

jbeletti

Probably best for me to not suggest any particular servicer, but the one Jim Gratz suggested is one a lot of people use.

Jim