2013 Key Largo Questions......

MaxOwner

Hey all.Just took delivery of our trailer and have only 2 questions so far.......Where is the fuse box/panel?And how do you shut off the exterior step light? The one under the steps?

jayc

Legendary Member
MaxOwner, I don't know which model Landmark you have, but on my Grand Canyon the fuse box is below the mirrored closet inside the front door where the slide switches are. The switch for the step light is just above the fuse box.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The fuse box in my 2011 is in the pantry lower left cabinet. And the switch to the steps light is next to the vacuum inlet on the stairs. I hope this helps.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

MaxOwner

Thank you all for the replies.

The fuse panel is under the pantry to the right of the fridge. Guess I wasn't getting my head low enough to see other than the wood paneling. :(

As for the light.........

The trailer just went back for a few water leaks. Hafta stop by and look at the bottom step inside.

MaxOwner

Thanx to those who said the remote. Just got the chance to check it out and sure enough...........

Thanx guys. :eek:

MaxOwner

Anyone know anything about the rims?

Know they are aluminum, but are they coated?

Looking at cleaners and polish for them. After reading bottles of stuff, there is a difference in coated rims and non coated. Whatever the coating is......