Tire Wear

Martin

I have a bighorn 3055rl and i am getting tire wear on the inside of left rear and inside of right front! I back in my driveway to the right off of a coarse blacktop road. The tires are Goodyear G614s and are 3 1\2 years old. Have made that turn approx 50 to 60 times. Do you think that is the problem?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Martin, my guess is you may need an alignment check. Look in your local area for a shop that can do RV trailers. What year is your trailer? It's also possible you have a spring, shackle or equalizer issue.

dbbls59

Check the suspension. Look for broken leaves in the springs, and worn shackles or equalizer.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The 1st thing is to look at all the suspenion parts carefully as others have suggested. Broken springs and worn shackles could very well cause your issue.

caissiel

I just did the tire rotation on our unit and discovered that the left front tire has wear on the front inside tire. For 2 years there was never any wear on any tire.
I will be checking on what caused this and like it has been said I will start with hardware wear. Just looking at it I see no problem but will surely check before next long trip south.