Cyclone 3010

Tool958

We toured the Cyclone factory a couple of weeks ago. It was really interesting seeing how they are actually built. They had a couple of 4110's, 3010's, 3110's etc. Noticed they had redesigned the 3010's. It was kind of neat the way they had redone the bedroom. We were not sure as to whether we liked it any better than our present coach. My question is, I looked on Heartland's site and it still shows the old design. When are they going to update to the new one?

Vtxkid

I wasn't aware that they had changed the bedroom on the 3010's. Would also be interested to see what HL has done with it...

porthole

Retired
The website updates actually seems slower then the printed brochure updates, go figure.

Best place to see the newest - google the model number and follow the links that the dealers post.

dougw

I'd be interested in knowing if by chance you had any photos of how the cyclones are built.

Thanks
Doug

porthole

Retired
I have several from our trip to the factory last year in various stages of build. Anything in particular?

Funny you should ask,. I had asked for pics or blueprints of the wall, nothing too detailed, just wanted to see where all the studs where. Was told - no go, can't have.
What I should have done during my first visit to the factory was take a picture of all the walls that were stacked up outside ready for installation. Some were just sticks and some were finish laminated.

Tool958

What they did was round the entrance to the bedroom on the lefthand side and did away with the pocket door. The bathroom had a regular door and the stool was repositioned. This made the bathroom slightly smaller. They did away with the front closet across the front and put in a smaller closet on the lefthand side and a corner closet on the right. It did make it easier to get around the bed but it looked like to me that you lost the closet space they used to have. That was one of the reasons we liked the 3010 so well. There was a small vanity in the middle of the two closets. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures.

ksmith555

Just saw pics on a dealer site...the new 3010 bedroom has the rounded closets/bench like the king model has. It's nice...this one also has 2 awnings, and the front cap is black. (HD model) The bed is still positioned the same way though. I prefer the bedroom layout on the 3110 myself, I'm waiting to see all of the new tweaks between now and spring before we trade our 3010 in.