Shower stall

snuffy

Is there any way to mount the shower valves off to the side so when sitting on the small stool that they will not hit you in the back? I've seen other brands with the handles mounted to the side which is a much better way. Other than that I love the Heartlands.

Wally

Uncle Rog

I have never thought of moving them, the stall is mounted against the kitchen bulkhead on the left side and the exterior wall on the right side with the valves dead in the middle on the "flat part" of the V. I am going by memory but I do not think there is enough room behind the unit or any way to get there without pulling the entire stall. It would not be a clean deal but you could pull the valves and run some hoses over to the side and face mount them, which would be pretty hillbilly at best......

snuffy

I was referring to having the factory mount the faucet off to the side rather than doing it afterwards. We have researched many different brands and some have a similar designed shower stall but the faucet is off to the side. This one piece shower is very nice, much nicer than I have seen in some high end Class A motorhomes. Just wish the location of the faucet was more convenient.

snuffy

ChopperBill said:
Hey Snuffy you at least got a seat. The quit putting about a day before mine was built. :(

If I'm going to have marks in my back I'd prefer they not be from faucet handles.:D
Was just wondering if the stall comes with the holes drilled in that particular location. If not then surely the faucet could be mounted to the side. I'm also assuming the factory cuts the big hole under the faucet for access to the pipes and that too could be moved or eliminated by making access inside the cabinets. This is in reference to a 3400RL.

tcbrady

Unfortunately we can't move the shower handles to the side. Due to the engineering of the unit with plumbing there is not enough room to mount on the side. Sorry to bring bad news but hope this helps with your question.